Flu Clinics 2018
Flu Clinic drop-in dates for patients over 65 and those in a risk factor group.
From Monday 1st October 2018:
- Monday 01/10/2018 11.30-12.30am & 5-6pm
- Tuesday 02/10/2018 5pm -6pm
- Wednesday 03/10/2018 4-4.30pm
- Thursday 04/10/2018 10-11am
- Friday 05/10/2018 10-11am & 4.30-5.30pm
- Monday 08/10/2018 11-10am
- Friday 12/10/2018 8- 10am
- Wednesday17/10/2018 2-3pm
- Thursday 18/10/2018 8-9am
- Friday 19/10/2018 11-12am
- Wednesday 24/10/2018 11-12am
- Thursday 25/10/2018 10-11am
Please book in at reception on arrival
No appointment necessary - Walk in sessions
Seasonal flu is a highly infectious illness caused by a flu virus.
The virus infects your lungs and upper airways, causing a sudden high temperature and general aches and pains.
You could also lose your appetite, feel nauseous and have a dry cough. Symptoms can last for up to a week.
We offer patients who are in an ‘at risk’ groups the flu vaccine each year to protect you against the flu virus.
At risk groups:
- Patients with a BMI of over 40
- Immunosuppressed due to treatment
- Chronic heart disease (IHD)
- Chronic Respiratory Disease i.e. COPD Or Asthma (Steroid Inhalers Users Only)
- chronic neurological disease
- Carers (contacted by letter)
- All Children born between 2/09 /2014- 1/09/2016 (nasal flu Spray)
If you have any queries please contact the surgery on 020 8269 2040
If you are unable to attend any of the drop in sessions please book an appointment with the practice nurse in the normal way.
Commuter appointments between 7-8am are available by appointment only. Please contact the surgery to book.